GETTING A STUDY VISA TO BELARUS
Getting a student visa to Belarus is not so difficult. The Visa process is always very easy and you can hardly be refused a study visa, except you are not a real student. Below are the general Belarussian Embassy requirements for most countries.
- One copy of a duly completed Belarus visa application form.
- One photograph to specification (6 months older photos not accepted).
- International Passport. It shall be valid as long as at least 90 days after the expected date of departure.
- Invitation Letter for the University from the Ministry of Education in Belarus.
- Birth Certificate
- General Medical Test Results (This should Include HIV test).
- Educational Documents (Authenticated by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry Foreign Affairs in the country of origin).
- Any other required document required by the Embassy.
To find information on the Belarus Embassy procedures, please click here.
Finally, please note that there is a visa-free regime is provided for the citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cuba (for a term not exceeding 30 days), Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia (provided that there is a private invitation or tourist voucher), Moldova, Mongolia (provided that there is a private invitation or tourist document), Montenegro (for a term not exceeding 30 days provided that there is a private invitation or tourist voucher), Qatar (for a term not exceeding 30 days), Russia, Serbia (for a term not exceeding 30 days), Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela (for a term not exceeding 90 days). For more information Please Contact us.